Why Choose a Steel Door ?
There are many advantages of installing a steel door.
- Steel’s inherent strength gives the doors superior quality, security and sound reduction, as well as an increased fire rating.
- Steel outperforms wood & fiber glass in demanding environments. Unlike wood, steel doors won’t rot, splinter, or warp. Even when those other material use special cores or other techniques they are still unable to match the security, performance and longevity of steel doors.
- Whether you are looking for a modern stainless steel appearance or a vibrant wood finish, steels versatility allows it to satisfy the aesthetic requirements of most projects.
- A lot of business owners feel they can save money by purchasing wooden doors but they are sacrificing durability to save a few rupees. Wooden doors are also sometimes more expensive than steel doors.
- Properly installed and maintained steel doors can last upwards of 30 years.
- Steel doors are energy efficient & can even lower your establishments heating & cooling costs.
- Steel provides the best long term value in the door industry. It lasts longer, requires the fewest repairs and is sturdier than other products.
Why Replace Your Wooden Door?
- If your existing wood or composite door is older, or the stock door that came with your house isn’t up to stuff, replacing it with a new steel door is a smart choice.
- Research says that burglars get easy access inside your home through your very own traditional wooden entrance door. Although expensive & elegant, it has little strength and poor locking system.
- Older doors also typically lack sufficient sealing, or have sealing that has worn away, leaving unguarded spaces for cold air to come in and warm air to leak out.
- A new steel door will most likely have a stronger, more secure locking system than an older or stock door hence more secure and more performance enabled.
Advantages of Hi-Guard Steel Doors
- Hi-Guard Steel Doors are manufactured from superior quality steel material as per international standards to ensure their durability.
- To ensure their superior quality the raw material is passed through several chemical bath treatment to avoid rusting.
- Hi-Guard Steel Doors offer endless options for attractive appearances & offer stylized embossments which create a beautiful look of your door.
- Hi-Guard Steel Doors give your home a feeling of warmth & elegance.
Smart Features of Hi-Guard Steel Doors
- Highly secured with 5 locking points ( 12 unbreakable locks ) operated with 1 key
- Cross bar lock fork for superior locking
- Non duplicating set of computerized keys
- Multilayered and robust door frame
- Impossible to break open yet stylish
- 100& termite proof, rust proof and water proof
- Heat resistant & sound resistant
- Durable and long lasting
- Maintenance free door